“ I listen every day to struggling Nevadans and I understand your worries. Everyone wants to get America back on the right track. We need public servants that have the backbone to make the tough decisions to rebuild and defend America.”
- Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party
- First to introduce then Candidate Trump to Nevada
- Defender of veterans’ benefits
- Proponent of:
- Limit government spending
- Growing a skilled workforce
- Increasing good-paying jobs
- Restoring competitive healthcare, and
- Enforcing laws.
Attorney General Adam Laxalt Candidate for Governor of Nevada.Laxalt is a father, husband, and fourth-generation native Nevadan. He is a former Lieutenant in the United States Navy, where he was trained as a prosecutor and legal advisor. While in the Navy, Laxalt served as a Judge Advocate General and volunteered to serve in a combat zone in Iraq at Forward Operating Base Camp Victory.
Adam Laxalt was sworn into office on January 5, 2015, making him Nevada’s 33rd Attorney General and, at the time, the youngest in the country. As Attorney General, Laxalt has taken a bold, results-driven approach to serving the people of Nevada and keeping our communities safe.